Any colour you Like

Choose any colour of confession
Or of the fury of the Indian summer
I have oil green , ethnic blue
cultural red, tribal orange
Cyan delight of Memphis blues
Fragmentary black crows of Nebraska
Paint as you will, or use them all
Make the sketch lonesome, flickering
Speak of tired horses, or of cosmic weariness
Of buckets of rain, of chimes of freedom
And the dancing child of white shadows
Walk away further, away from my vision
Let not my weariness be framed
In the bare grace truth of acrylic
But free my mortality, in your brushstrokes
And decline I must these colorful glories
Six hundred acres deep criticized fears

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spontaneous n a beautiful brush with colours.
v.nice.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.