Wheels

My violet of the east - like a chocolate
I gently osculate at her dew
Un-playing the violence of devouring.
Satiating, forgetting the long un-quenched hours
In that invention of contortion, of love.

And I tripped back and forth
In the abysses of thought.
Binging, incubating her bites.
Knowing incoherent strings of shattered nights
Unknowing blue skies from blue hearts
Indifferent she, flew in indifference.
Leaving behind traces on fragile wings
Of a grasshopper , oscillating between green tips.
Or soars away breathing on young lungs.

In those sights my vision gets locked
I See 'em in admiration, across draperies
Of transparent windows. Beneath, the blue firmament
Dribbles flurries, while the air gives shelter.

I'm short of breath; you have flown away;
Come back on wheels, conquering ephemeral defeats
As victory, as the eternity between lines of the mortal poetry.
And we'll be the songs in a pure land,
We'll be love, formless; and tunes
Melting into all and sundry skies of the Earth.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:).... Unknowing blue skies from blue hearts
Indifferent she, flew in indifference.
Leaving behind traces on fragile wings...

They were great lines...